§58.121 What are the additional requirements for provider agencies delivering services in an adult day care facility setting?
The provider agency must:
(1) be licensed by DHS as an adult day care facility as described in Chapter 98 of this title (relating to Adult Day Care and Day Activity and Health Services Requirements);
(2) ensure the director or the director's designee is at the facility during the hours of operation and when clients are present;
(3) train clients in emergency procedures and the evacuation plan within three calendar days from the date of service initiation;
(4) post a monthly schedule of program activities in plain view at least one week in advance of the effective date of the schedule; and
(5) have enough materials for all clients to participate in program activities.
§58.123 What are the additional initial training requirements for provider agencies delivering services in an adult day care facility setting?
In addition to the requirements described in §58.45 of this chapter (relating to What initial training must the provider agency give staff?), the adult day care provider agency must train staff on the following within three days of employment:
(1) fire, health, and safety laws; and
(2) the provider agency's plan for emergency evacuation.