CCR staff assist parents and managing conservators by:
- providing information to help them make informed decisions;
- responding to parents’ or a managing conservator’s request for information about how an operation is regulated; and
- providing information when parents report alleged violations of the law or rules.
CCR staff provide certain types of information, as explained in the table below.
|If parents …||then CCR staff …|
|need permits or forms …|
|have a child in DFPS conservatorship …||must share all information with DFPS staff.|
|need general information …||must follow the procedures in 8100 Information for General Release.|
|allege that a child care operation has violated the law or minimum standards …||must follow the procedures in 6200 Assessing and Processing Intake Reports.|
See 8210 Confidential Information Not for Release to the Public if a parent requests information related to:
- an investigation;
- a photograph,
- an audio or visual recording; or
- other depictions or documentations of a child.