HHSC has received federal approval of a waiver that allows the state to expand Medicaid managed care while preserving hospital funding, provides incentive payments for health care improvements and directs more funding to hospitals that serve large numbers of uninsured patients.
- HHSC is seeking approval of a one-year extension of the Delivery System Reform Incentive Payment (DSRIP) program. Authority for the DSRIP pool expired September 30, 2021. The draft amendment package can be found here.
- On July 29, 2021, HHSC posted the Total Payments to Date for DY1-10 (Excel) on the RHP Summary Information page.
- On July 29, 2021, HHSC has posted the April DY10 Category C Milestone Summary (Excel) and April DY10 Category and Measure Summary (Excel) on the 1115 Medicaid Waiver Tools & Guidelines for Regional Healthcare Partnership Participants page.
- On July 14, 2021, at 9:30 a.m. HHSC will hold a virtual only public forum to present updates on the Texas Healthcare Transformation and Quality Improvement Program 1115 waiver extension that was approved on Jan. 15, 2021.
- On June 21, 2021, at 1 p.m. HHSC will hold a virtual only public forum to present updates on the Texas Healthcare Transformation and Quality Improvement Program 1115 waiver and receive public comments.
- On Jan. 15, 2021, HHSC received Federal approval for the Texas Healthcare Transformation and Quality Improvement 1115 Demonstration Waiver.
- HHSC has posted the 1115 waiver Special Terms and Conditions, “Fast Track” application template, and Extension Appendices for public comment on the 1115 Waiver Renewal page.