- Texas Occupations Code Chapter 110, Council on Sex Offender Treatment
- Texas Occupations Code Chapter 109, Release of Sex Offender Treatment Information
- Texas Code of Criminal Procedure Chapter 62, Sex Offender Registration Program
- Texas Code of Criminal Procedure
- Texas Code of Criminal Procedure Chapter 42A, Subchapter F, Presentence and Postsentence Reports and Evaluations
- Texas Government Code Chapter 774, Exchange of Information between Regulatory Agencies
View the rules on the State of Texas web site
Texas Administrative Code Title 22 Chapter 810, Council on Sex Offender Treatment
Council on Sex Offender Treatment Enforcement Actions
View CSOT Enforcement Actions (PDF) for licensed sex offender treatment providers and affiliate sex offender treatment providers.
Final Disciplinary Actions - License Denial, Surrender, Revocation
License denials, surrenders, and revocations actions will be permanently posted on this website. Further information, including a copy of the final order, is available after receipt of an open records request.
Final Disciplinary Actions - All Other, including Probated Suspension, Reprimand, and Administrative Penalty
All other disciplinary actions are posted on this website for a total of seven years from the date all the terms of the Order have been met. The regulated individual may now be currently licensed, in good standing, and practicing without any restrictions.