The Health and Human Services Children's Autism Program (CAP) champions excellence in the delivery of services for families of children with autism. Services are provided through grant contracts with local community agencies and organizations that provide applied behavioral analysis and other positive behavior support strategies. The program helps improve the quality of life for children on the autism spectrum and their families.
- Children’s Autism Program Policy Manual (PDF)
- Autism Program Data Reporting System
- Autism Program Data Reporting System Manual (PDF)
- Children’s Autism Program Fee Schedule (PDF)
- Form 6000, Children's Autism Program Enrollment
- Form 6001, Autism Program Key Personnel Change Request
- Form 6003, Autism Program / Request for Advance Payment
Note: The revised CAP monthly reporting packet (MRP), specific to each contractor, will be provided at the beginning of each fiscal year of the contract period for the monthly invoice submissions. A copy of the FY22 contract specific MRPs will also be located in the Extranet Contractor Portal within your contract folders for download.
Get Email Updates
Would you like to receive notices and updates about the Children’s Autism Program? Click here to sign up for our email list.