What is TxHmL?
TxHmL provides selected essential services and supports to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities who live in their family homes or their own homes.
Contact Program Staff
- Provider/policy information: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contracting information: 512-438-3234 / IDDWaiverContractEnrollment@hhsc.state.tx.us
- Eligibility information: Your local authority
- Regional nurses: Community Services regional contacts for your region
- Explanation of the TxHmL program brochure explains the types of services and supports provided to Texas with developmental disabilities or a related condition so they can continue to live with their families or in their own homes. PDF in English | PDF in Spanish
- Your Rights in the Texas Home Living Program explains the rights and privileges consumers have when receiving services through the program. PDF in English | PDF in Spanish
Regulatory Comment Card Survey
Statutes & Rules
- Texas Administrative Code, Title 40, Part 1, Chapter 9: Texas Home Living Program (TxHmL) and Community First Choice (CFC)
- Texas Administrative Code, Title 40, Part 1, Chapter 41: Consumer-Directed Services
- Texas Administrative Code, Title 40, Part 1, Chapter 49: Contracting for Community Services