The Health and Human Services Children's Autism Program champions excellence in the delivery of services for families of children with autism. Services are provided through grant contracts with local community agencies and organizations that provide applied behavioral analysis and other positive behavior support strategies. The program helps improve the quality of life for children on the autism spectrum and their families.
- Children’s Autism Program Standards (PDF)
- Autism Program Data Reporting System
- Children’s Autism Program Fee Schedule (PDF)
- Form 6000, Children's Autism Program Enrollment
- Form 6001, Autism Program Key Personnel Change Request
- Form 6002, Autism Program Invoice
- Form 6003, Autism Program / Request for Advance Payment