- NewsApril 28, 2022In anticipation of the upcoming solicitation and resulting contract for STAR & CHIP, HHSC is issuing this Request for Public Comment to seek information and comments regarding the proposed Best Value Criteria the agency will use to evaluate and select the successful respondent.
- NewsDecember 16, 2021Gov. Greg Abbott today announced Texas HHSC is providing $128 million in federal American Rescue Plan Act funding to rural hospitals and nursing facilities to support health care providers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Topics: Health, Long-term Care Providers
- NewsNovember 23, 2021White Cane Day offers an annual opportunity to celebrate and raise awareness about visual impairments and blindness.
- NewsNovember 23, 2021HHS is collaborating with the governor-appointed PANS Advisory Council to promote awareness and education.
- NewsNovember 23, 2021Ensuring the highest level of care leads an HHS employee to improve techniques to aid in designing custom wheelchair seats and treatment plans.
- NewsNovember 23, 2021This year’s World Day Against Trafficking in Persons focuses on listening to and learning from survivors to help establish effective prevention measures.
- NewsNovember 23, 2021HHS and DFPS are presenting a free online forum for Historically Underutilized Businesses.
- NewsNovember 23, 2021Gov. Abbott today announced that Texas HHSC is providing approximately $262 million in emergency SNAP food benefits for the month of July.
- NewsNovember 23, 2021The 2021 Texas Mental Health Creative Arts Contest is accepting entries across all age groups for original artwork, writing and photography.