- PagesHHSC’s Health Care Regulation Department licenses and regulates two professional licensure types, Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselors and Licensed Sex Offender Treatment Providers. The Council on Sex Offender Treatment, which is administratively attached to HHSC, sets forth the standards of practice for sex offender treatment providers in Texas.
Topics: Licensing and Credentialing, Reporting, Complaints
- PagesThe Informal Dispute Resolution (IDR) process gives nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, intermediate care facilities, Home and Community-based Service and Texas Home Living waiver providers the opportunity to informally dispute regulatory survey findings.
Topics: Behavioral Health Services Providers, Reporting, Complaints
- PagesHow to report suspected abuse or neglect of people who are older or who have disabilities, as well as concerns about home health and hospice agencies and intermediate care facilities.
- PagesYou can report suspected abuse or neglect of people who are older or who have disabilities. You can also report care concerns about home health and hospice agencies and intermediate care facilities.
- PagesTexas Medicaid and CHIP provider resources include information on provider enrollment and re-enrollment, rate analysis, the CHIP Perinatal program, physician-administered drugs and communications resources.
Topics: Health, Reporting, Complaints
- PagesEmployee Misconduct Registry frequently asked questions.
Topics: Licensing and Credentialing, Reporting, Provider Self-reporting, Complaints