- PagesThe Quality Management Branch is responsible for assuring that contractors funded by Texas Health and Human Services meet standards and requirements of the agency.
- PagesMedical practitioners, program clients and the public can give HHSC feedback regarding new medical and dental policies or changes to existing policies.
- PagesThe UMCM defines procedures that MCOs must follow in order to meet certain requirements in HHSC managed care contracts and clarifies contractual provisions.
- PagesMedication Aide Program statutes and rules.
- PagesStatutes and Rules related to Nurse Aide Registry.
- PagesThe purpose of the Employee Misconduct Registry is to ensure that unlicensed personnel who commit acts of abuse, neglect, exploitation, misappropriation, or misconduct against residents and consumers are denied employment in HHSC-regulated facilities and agencies.