Narrow your results by keyword and/or filters.
- PagesHHSC’s Health Care Regulation Department licenses and regulates two professional licensure types, Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselors and Licensed Sex Offender Treatment Providers. The Council on Sex Offender Treatment, which is administratively attached to HHSC, sets forth the standards of practice for sex offender treatment providers in Texas.
Topics: Licensing and Credentialing, Reporting, Complaints
- PagesPursuant to Senate Bill 20 passed during the 84th Texas Legislative Session, this information is made available to comply with the requirements for transparency in state agency contracting and procurement set forth in the bill.
Topics: Data, Reporting
- PagesHHS has introduced TULIP, an online system for submitting long-term care licensure applications. TULIP will replace paper licensure applications for all provider types regulated by long-term care regulatory services.
Topics: Licensing and Credentialing, Long-term Care Providers, Reporting, Provider Self-reporting
- PagesThe Informal Dispute Resolution (IDR) process gives nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, intermediate care facilities, Home and Community-based Service and Texas Home Living waiver providers the opportunity to informally dispute regulatory survey findings.
Topics: Behavioral Health Services Providers, Reporting, Complaints
- PagesEmployee Misconduct Registry frequently asked questions.
Topics: Licensing and Credentialing, Reporting, Provider Self-reporting, Complaints
- PagesCredentialing Referral policies and procedures for Certified Nurse Aides, Employee Misconduct Registry and Nursing Facility Administrators.
Topics: Licensing and Credentialing, Long-term Care Providers, Reporting
- PagesThe FFATA Subaward Reporting System is the reporting tool Federal prime awardees use to capture and report subaward and executive compensation data regarding their first-tier subawards.
Topics: Financial, Reporting, Provider Self-reporting
- PagesThe purpose of the Employee Misconduct Registry is to ensure that unlicensed personnel who commit acts of abuse, neglect, exploitation, misappropriation, or misconduct against residents and consumers are denied employment in HHSC-regulated facilities and agencies.
Topics: Policy, Reporting