- NewsGov. Greg Abbott today announced Texas HHSC is providing $128 million in federal American Rescue Plan Act funding to rural hospitals and nursing facilities to support health care providers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- PagesThe purpose of Strategic Prevention Framework for Prescription Drugs grant is to raise awareness about the dangers of sharing prescription medications and to collaborate with pharmaceutical and medical communities on the risks of overprescribing to young adults.
- PagesTexas Medicaid and CHIP provider resources include information on provider enrollment and re-enrollment, rate analysis, the CHIP Perinatal program, physician-administered drugs and communications resources.
- PagesMedical practitioners, program clients and the public can give HHSC feedback regarding new medical and dental policies or changes to existing policies.
- PagesThe UMCM defines procedures that MCOs must follow in order to meet certain requirements in HHSC managed care contracts and clarifies contractual provisions.
- PagesMedication aide program is mandated by the Texas Health and Safety Code, concerning the administration of medications to facility residents and the administration of medication by a home and community support services agency.