- PagesThe Texas HHS requires all awards of state and federal grants from the Department of State Health Services or HHS to have an established and approved rate in place to recover indirect costs.
- PagesNew applicants that do not intend to bill acute care services through TMHP must enroll through HHSC. This includes new applicants that want to obtain a contract to provide community services, nursing facility services and ICF/IID services.
- PagesRetailers and Processors frequently asked questions.
- PagesThe Texas Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) system delivers Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) benefits to Texas recipients.
- PagesAll providers that want to participate in state health-care programs must enroll in Texas Medicaid
- PagesForms pertaining to medication aide programs.
- PagesMedication aide program frequently asked questions.
- PagesThe goal of the State of Texas Historically Underutilized Business Program is to promote full and equal business opportunities for all Texas certified HUBs, to remedy disparity in state procurement and contracting.