- PagesOverview of grants awarded by HHS.
- PagesStrategic Prevention Framework Partnerships for Success consists of eight funded community coalitions.
- PagesCrisis Counseling Assistance and Training Program (CCP) grants reimburse the state mental health authority and tribal nations 100 percent of grant-eligible expenses. No matching funds are needed.
- PagesThe Mental Health Grant Program for Justice-Involved Individuals, as directed by Section 1 of Senate Bill 292, 85th Texas Legislature, 2017, funds matching grants for county-based community collaboratives.
- PagesThe Informal Dispute Resolution (IDR) process gives nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, intermediate care facilities, Home and Community-based Service and Texas Home Living waiver providers the opportunity to informally dispute regulatory survey findings.