This resource page provides helpful information for Nursing Facility Administrator licensees and applicants.
Initial applicants applying for an NFA license, should apply through the NFA online licensing system website.
- Form 3722-N: Application for Change — Nursing Facility Administrator for Facilities Serving Persons with Mental Retardation or Related Conditions. This form is available through the Texas Unified Licensure Information Portal
- Form 5501: Review of Academic and Alternative Education Requirements – complete this form to see if your academic and alternative education meets licensure requirements.
- Form 5518-NFA: Provisional Licensure Questionnaire – complete this form if you are an applicant currently licensed or registered as nursing facility administrators in another state and meets Provisional Requirements listed at §18.32 of the NFA Rules.
- Form 5521-NFA: Complaints
- Form 5530: Request for Criminal History Evaluation Letter
Statutes and Rules
- Texas Administrative Code, Title 26, Part 1, Chapter 555: Nursing Facility Administrators
- Texas Health and Safety Code, Title 4, Chapter 242: Convalescent and Nursing Homes and Related Institutions
Other Rules and Statutes Links
The Forum Newsletter
The Forum is a quarterly newsletter for nursing facility administrators.