Texas Health and Human Services has a simpler way for you to do business with us. The HHS Online Bid Room was designed to make it easier for you to respond to bid solicitations from the following agencies:
- Texas Health and Human Services Commission
- Texas Department of State Health Services
- Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
- Texas Civil Commitment Office
You can use The Online Bid Room for the following solicitation types:
- Formal IFBs
You do not have to use the HHS Online Bid Room. You may continue to submit a bid on an open solicitation through traditional means as specified in the solicitation package. These include:
- Express or priority mail; and
- in-person delivery. Vendors should bring any in-person bid to the east, main entrance of the Procurement and Contracting Services building. This map shows the location of that entrance and available parking.
Using the HHS Online Bid Room requires registration with two systems:
- The HHS Enterprise Portal. If you are already registered with the Enterprise Portal, you do not need to register again.
- The HHS Online Bid Room. You access the Online Bid Room via the Enterprise Portal.
Remember: The HHS Online Bid Room and the Enterprise Portal are two different systems. They have different registration pages and different Terms and Conditions and Acknowledgements. You only need to register for each system once.
Important Read the solicitation for the acceptable methods of delivering your bid so you know what types of submissions and file formats to use. If you choose to use the HHS Online Bid Room, print the confirmation page you receive and save it as proof that your submission was received by the deadline. You can find more information on the "Acknowledgement" page when you register with the system. Also, consider submitting your response on USB unless hard copies are specified in the solicitation.
How You Can Prepare
- Read frequently asked questions (PDF)
- Watch the online tutorials to understand how to access and submit your bids electronically through the HHS Online Bid Room:
- HHS Online Bid Room User Guide (PDF)
We welcome input to make using the HHS Online Bid Room an easy and helpful experience for you. Email uswith your suggestions. Your comments could inform future versions of this new tool.
Need More Help?
If you have additional questions about procurements or the procurement process, contact Procurement and Contracting Services Customer Service.