F-2210, How to Report a Change

Revision 15-4; Effective October 1, 2015

Centralized Benefit Services (CBS) staff process all changes for Former Foster Care in Higher Education (FFCHE) recipients. FFCHE recipients can report changes:

  • online through YourTexasBenefits.com;
  • by visiting a local eligibility determination office (which will forward the change to CBS);
  • by calling 2-1-1; or
  • in writing, by mail or fax, or by completing Form H1019-F, Reporting Changes to Your Case. The individual may mail or fax the change to:
    • Document Processing Center:
      P.O. Box 149024
      Austin, TX 78714-9024
      Toll-free fax: 1-877-447-2839
    • A local eligibility determination office (which must send the change to CBS).

Note: When an FFCHE recipient reports a change by telephone, staff must verify that the person speaking is the individual or the authorized representative.

An FFCHE recipient must report the following changes:

  • Address changes
  • Receipt of health insurance
  • Pregnancy
  • If the individual moves out of state
  • School enrollment status – no longer attending school

Exception: Individuals receiving FFCHE as of December 2013 and not eligible for Former Foster Care Children (FFCC) must also report income changes.

F-2220, Action on Changes

Revision 10-2; Effective April 1, 2010

Follow policy listed in B-600, Changes, for Medical Programs to determine how to process changes for FFCHE recipients.