- NewsHHS has prevented the misuse of more than $108 million since 2017 by identifying and stopping potential fraudulent payments for public assistance programs.
- NewsGov. Abbott and HHSC announced a temporary increase in food benefits for families participating in the Texas WIC through September 2021.
- NewsGov. Greg Abbott and the Texas HHSC will provide approximately $246 million in emergency Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program food benefits for the month of May as the state continues its response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- PagesThis page helps you find more information about P-EBT, benefits, COVID-19 resources, Lone Star cards, licensing/credentialing and regulation, help downlownloading forms, website issues, and provider complaints.
- PagesThis page will help you locate offices that can help you with aging, disability, behavioral health and intellectual or developmental disabilities services.
- PagesHHS uses Microsoft Encrypted Email to send encrypted messages. This page tells you how to read an encrypted email you have received from HHS.