- Call to order, roll call, and introductions
- Election of subcommittee chair
- HB 133 implementation update: Case management for children and pregnant women 87th Legislature, Regular Session (2021)
- Service coordination and management update in managed care
- Action items and future agenda topics
The subcommittee may take action on any agenda item. Items not listed on the agenda but within the purview of the subcommittee’s charge may be discussed.
This meeting may be recorded. To receive a link to the recording after the meeting, contact OPP_SMMCAC@hhsc.state.tx.us.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Elewechi Ndukwe, Advisory Committee Liaison, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department, Health and Human Services Commission, OPP_SMMCAC@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Ms. Ndukwe via email at OPP_SMMCAC@hhsc.state.tx.us at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.