Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC), John H. Winters Building, Public Hearing Room 125, First Floor
701 West 51st Street, Austin, Texas
This meeting will be webcast. Members of the public may attend the meeting in person at the address above or access a live stream of the meeting at https://texashhsmeetings.org/HHSWebcast. Select the tab for the Winters Public Hearing Room Live on the date and time for this meeting. Please e-mail Webcasting@hhsc.state.tx.us if you have any problems with the webcasting function.
- Welcome and call to order
- Healthy Texas Women Section 1115 Medicaid Demonstration update
- Public Comment
Public Comment: HHSC welcomes public comments pertaining to the progress of the Healthy Texas Women 1115 demonstration. Members of the public who would like to provide public comment may choose from the following options:
- Oral comments provided virtually: Members of the public must pre-register to provide oral comments virtually during the meeting by completing a Public Comment Registration form at https://texashhsmeetings.org/HTW_PCReg_Jun2022 no later than 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, June 7, 2022. Please mark the correct box on the Public Comment Registration form and provide your name, either the organization you are representing or that you are speaking as a private citizen, and your direct phone number. If you have completed the Public Comment Registration form, you will receive an email the day before the meeting with instructions for providing virtual public comment. Public comment is limited to three minutes. Each speaker providing oral public comments virtually must ensure their face is visible and their voice audible to the other participants while they are speaking. Each speaker must state their name and on whose behalf they are speaking (if anyone). If you pre-register to speak and wish to provide a handout before the meeting, please submit an electronic copy in accessible PDF format that will be distributed to the appropriate HHS staff. Handouts are limited to two pages (paper size: 8.5” by 11”, one side only). Handouts must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after pre-registering, but no later than 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, June 7, 2022, and include the name of the person who will be commenting. Do not include health or other confidential information in your comments or handouts. Staff will not read handouts aloud during the meeting, but handouts will be provided to the appropriate HHS staff.
- Written comments: A member of the public who wishes to provide written public comments must email the comments to email@example.com no later than 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, June 7, 2022. Please include your name and the organization you are representing or that you are speaking as a private citizen. Do not include health or other confidential information in your comments. Staff will not read written comments aloud during the meeting, but comments will be provided to the appropriate HHS staff.
- Oral comments provided in-person at the meeting location: Members of the public may provide oral public comment during the meeting in person at the meeting location either by pre-registering using the form above or without pre-registering by completing a form at the entrance to the meeting room. Do not include health or other confidential information in your comments.
Note: These procedures may be revised at the discretion of HHSC.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or public forum arrangements should be directed to Jayasree Sankaran, Waiver Coordinator, Health and Human Services Commission, at firstname.lastname@example.org and to request additional people be added to the meeting invite.
This public forum is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this public forum.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the public forum and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Jayasree Sankaran at email@example.com at least 72 hours before the public hearing so appropriate arrangements can be made.