- Call to order, roll call, and introductions
- Election of subcommittee chair
- Update from the HHS Office of the Ombudsman
- Overview of Rider 36 and stakeholder feedback for 2020-2021 General Appropriations Act, Senate Bill 1, 87th Legislature, Regular Session, 2021 (Article II, HHSC)
- Action items and future agenda topics
The subcommittee may take action on any agenda item. Items not listed on the agenda but within the purview of the subcommittee’s charge may be discussed.
This meeting may be recorded. To receive a link to the recording after the meeting, contact OPP_SMMCAC@hhsc.state.tx.us.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Elewechi Ndukwe, Advisory Committee Liaison, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department, Health and Human Services Commission, OPP_SMMCAC@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Ms. Ndukwe or via email at OPP_SMMCAC@hhsc.state.tx.us at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.