December 8, 2021 - 9:00 am
Department of State Health Services, Moreton Building, Room M101
1100 West 49th Street, Austin, Texas
The physical location for this meeting is located at Department of State Health Services, 1100 West 49th Street, Moreton Building, Room M101, Austin, Texas 78756. This meeting will also be available by video and/or teleconference using Microsoft Teams.
Tel: 1(512) 580-4366
Conference ID: 830 095 645#
- Call to Order/Welcome
- October 13, 2021, Meeting Minutes
- Update on COVID-19 Vaccine Administration
- Update on COVID-19 Epidemiology Trends
- Update on DSHS’ COVID-19 Health Disparities Funded Activities
- Update on COVID-19 School Testing Grant
- Update on Public Health Information Systems and Interoperability with Local Health Departments
- Update on the 2021 PHFPC Annual Report/Recommendations
- Public Comment
- Timelines, Next Steps, Announcements, and Future Meetings
The PHFPC may take any action on any agenda item.
Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed Rafael Alberti, DSHS, 512-839-4963, Rafael.Alberti@dshs.texas.gov.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Rafael Alberti at 512-839-4963 or Rafael.Alberti@dshs.texas.gov at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.
Please note that this governmental meeting is, in the opinion of counsel representing the Health and Human Services system, an open meeting subject to Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, and the Health and the Human Services system is providing notice of this meeting as required by Chapter 551.