January 15, 2020 - 2:30 pm
Health and Human Services Commission, Brown-Heatly Building, Room 5320
4900 North Lamar Blvd.
- Welcome and introductions
- Review and approve minutes from October 21, 2019, meeting
- Overview of Medicaid data – Monica Smoot, chief data and analytics officer, director of the Center for Analytics and Decision Support, Health and Human Services Commission
- Committee goals and future projects
- Public comment, time permitting
- Announcement for next meeting date – April 8, 2020
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Carrie Bradford, Program Manager, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-206-5209, or Carrie.Bradford02@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Bradford at 512-206-5209 or Carrie.Bradford02@hhsc.state.tx.us at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.