Learn about the Medicaid 1115 Transformation Waiver Renewal.
For information about COVID-19, call 2-1-1 and select Option 6.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
Planning has started for nursing facility enrollment in the Quality Incentive Payment Program Year Five. The eligibility period is Sept.1, 2021 to Aug. 31, 2022. Use the following information to guide your participation and enrollment:
- Changes of ownership must be received by Feb. 12, 2021 to enroll in QIPP under a new ownership or new class. The effective date must be 30 days or more after submission of the CHOW application.
- A list of eligible private facilities for enrollment in QIPP Year Five will be posted to the QIPP Provider Finance website no later than Jan. 15, 2021.
- The enrollment period for QIPP Year Five is March 15, 2021 to April 15, 2021. More enrollment details will be provided as the enrollment window approaches.
- Non-state government-owned facilities participating in QIPP Year Five will receive suggested inter-governmental transfer responsibilities on April 27, 2021.
- NSGOs participating in the IGT QIPP funding process must make their IGT declaration of intent by May 12, 2021. The expected settlement dates are:
- First half due by June 2, 2021 for settlement on June 3, 2021.
- Second half due by Dec. 1, 2021 for settlement on December 2, 2021.
Contact QIPP quality monitoring staff via email with your questions.