October 14, 2021 - 10:00am
To join from your telephone:
Call-in Number: +1 (872) 240-3412
Access Code: 774-453-605
This meeting will be webcast. Members of the public may attend the meeting in person at the address above or access a live stream of the meeting here. Select the tab for the Bernstein K-100 Live on the date and time for this meeting. Please e-mail Webcasting if you have any problems with the webcasting function.
- Chairman’s welcome and introductions
- Establish a quorum – roll call and possible action to approve excused absences
- Statewide Health Coordinating Council (SHCC) discussion and possible action to approve June 3, 2021, Meeting Minutes
- Round-table discussion on areas of inclusion in next State Health Plan
- SHCC agency representatives’ reports
- Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC)
- Texas Department of State Health Services
- Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
- Report on SHCC representation on the HHSC E-Health Advisory Committee
- Health Professions Resource Center and SHCC coordinator’s report
- Texas Center for Nursing Workforce Studies report
- Administrative items and next steps
- 2022 tentative SHCC meeting dates: March 3, 2022; June 2, 2022; October 13, 2022
- Public comment and adjourn
Note: The SHCC may act upon any agenda item.
For Additional Information Contact: Ashlee Bledsoe, PhD, at 512-776-6541 or SHCC@dshs.texas.gov, Department of State Health Services, 1100 West 49th Street, Austin, Texas 78756.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
Persons with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Anne Nordhaus at 512-776-3862 or SHCC@dshs.texas.gov at least 72 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements may be made.