October 13, 2021 - 10:00am
Location: Department of State Health Services, 1100 West 49th Street, Austin, Texas 78756, Room K-100
To join from your telephone:
Call-in Number: 1-512-580-4366
Access Code: 681312759#
This meeting will be webcast. Members of the public may attend the meeting in person at the address above or access a live stream of the meeting here. Select the tab for the Bernstein K-100 Live on the date and time for this meeting. Please e-mail Webcasting@hhsc.state.tx.us if you have any problems with the webcasting function.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Establish Quorum and Approval of Excused Absences
- Review of October 13, 2021, Agenda
- The following items are for discussion and possible action:
- Minutes of July 14, 2021, meeting
- Biennial Report to the Statewide Health Coordinating Council
- September 2021 – August 2023 TCNWS Operations Plan
- Collecting Data on COVID and Nurses
- Organizational Updates
- TCNWS Update
- Public Comment
Contact: Pamela Lauer, Texas Center for Nursing Workforce Studies
512-776-6723 or TCNWS@dshs.texas.gov.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
Persons who want to attend the meeting and require assistive technology or services should contact Pamela Lauer at 512-776-6723 or email@example.com at least 72 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements may be made.