October 13, 2021 - 10:00am
Location: This meeting will be conducted virtually using GoToMeeting only. Join the meeting here. There is not a physical location for this meeting.
Attendees who would like to provide public comment should see the Public Comment section below.
- Welcome and introductions
- Family experience presentation
- Review of July 14, 2021, meeting minutes
- School-based mental health services panel
- Treatment capacity for youth with intensive mental health needs panel
- Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Standards application
- Behavioral Health Advisory Committee updates
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration grant updates--Texas System of Care
- Public comment
- Review of action items and agenda items for January 12, 2022, meeting
Public Comment: HHSC welcomes public comments pertaining to topics related to Child and Youth Behavioral Health. Members of the public may use the GoToMeeting chat function to submit a request to provide public comment. The request must contain your name, the organization you are representing or if you are speaking as a private citizen, and your direct phone number.
Public comment is limited to three minutes. Speakers must state their name and on whose behalf are speaking (if anyone).
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Kisha Ledlow, Texas System of Care Project Director, Office of Mental Health Coordination, Health and Human Services Commission, 512-915-0739, or Kisha.Ledlow@hhs.texas.gov.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
Persons who want to attend the meeting and require assistive technology or services should contact Ledlow at 512-915-0739 or Kisha.Ledlow@hhsc.state.tx.us at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.