October 1, 2021 - 9:30am
- Call to order, Chairperson, Dr. Aaron Pierce, LPC, LSOTP- S
- Introduction of members, guests, and staff
- Approval of June 4, 2021 meeting minutes
- Ethics Committee Report
- Licensure request from Amber Foreman
- Licensure request from Emily Dixon
- Title 22, Texas Administrative Code, Chapter 810, Council on Sex Offender Treatment – rule revision and statutory four-year rule review
- Federal lawsuit Sheppard v. McCraw et al. (4:21-cv-1296)
- Interagency Advisory Committee’s Report
- Executive Director’s Report concerning program operations; customer service accomplishments, inquiries, and challenges; current and/or historical licensee statistics; media, legislative, and stakeholder contacts and concerns; workload processing; special projects assigned to executive director; and general information regarding the routine functioning of the licensure program
- Council Chair’s Report concerning current challenges and accomplishments; interaction with stakeholders, state officials, and staff; committee appointments and functions; workload of Council members; and general information regarding the routine functioning of the Council
- Executive Session: Consultation with Council attorney pursuant to Texas Government Code §551.071 regarding pending or contemplated litigation or settlement offers.
- Public comment
- Future meeting dates
The Council may take action on any of the above items. The Council reserves the right to go into executive session on any agenda item as authorized by Texas Government Code Chapter 551. Agenda items may be taken in any order at the discretion of the chair. An individual who wishes to speak on an issue that falls under the Council’s jurisdiction shall be heard during the Public Comment agenda item. The Chair may establish and announce limitations on speakers, including time limits and when speakers may address the Council. The limitations, if any, may vary from meeting to meeting.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
Contact: Pamela Adams, Executive Director
Council on Sex Offender Treatment
Phone: (512) 834-6605 | Fax: 512-834-6677 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and require auxiliary aids or services are asked to contact Liane El-Sheikh at (512) 231-5721 or Liane.El-Sheikh@hhsc.texas.gov at least 96 hours prior to the meeting so appropriate arrangements may be made.