Learn about the Medicaid 1115 Transformation Waiver Renewal.
For information about COVID-19, call 2-1-1 and select Option 6.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
May 27, 2021 - 10:30am
- Welcome and introductions
- Strengthening Clinical Oversight Initiative
- Prior authorization complaints summary
- Implementation of Texas Government Code § 533.005 (g), as adopted by Senate Bill 1177, §1, 86th Legislature, Regular Session (2019), concerning evidence-based behavioral health services in lieu of state plan services
- Action items and future agenda topics
The subcommittee may take action on any agenda item. Items not listed on the agenda but within the purview of the subcommittee’s charge may be discussed.
This meeting may be recorded. To receive a link to the recording after the meeting, contact OPP_SMMCAC@hhsc.state.tx.us.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Pramila Nepal, Advisory Committee Coordinator, Medicaid and CHIP Services Department, Health and Human Services Commission, OPP_SMMCAC@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Nepal via email at OPP_SMMCAC@hhsc.state.tx.us at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.