August 11, 2020 - 1:00pm
This meeting does not have a physical location. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this meeting will be conducted online using GotoWebinar only. Access the meeting here.
- Introductions and welcome
- Review and adopt July 15, 2020, Intellectual and Developmental Disability System Redesign Advisory Committee System Adequacy subcommittee draft meeting minutes
- Medicaid waiver program interest list study required by House Bill 1, Rider 42, 86th Legislature, Regular Session, 2019 update
- Texas Government Code Chapter 534, Subchapter C, as amended by House Bill 4533, 86th Legislature, Regular Session (2019), concerning STAR+PLUS pilot program providers
- Comprehensive service providers
- Managed care organizations
- Local intellectual and developmental disability authorities
- Public comment
- Future agenda topics for next meeting
Public Comment:The Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) welcomes public comments pertaining to topics related to any agenda items noted above. Members of the public are encouraged to participate in this process by providing written public comment to HHSC by emailing IDD_SRAC@hhsc.state.tx.us no later than 5:00 p.m., August 7, 2020. Please include your name and the organization you are representing, or if you are speaking as a private citizen. Written comments are limited to three minutes and will be read aloud during the meeting for consideration by the Subcommittee.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Beren Dutra, Advisory Committee Liaison, Medicaid and CHIP Services, at 512-428-1932 or IDD_SRAC@hhsc.state.tx.us.
Persons who want to attend the meeting and require assistive technology or services should contact Dutra at 512-428-1932 or IDD_SRAC@hhsc.state.tx.usat least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.