Learn about the Medicaid 1115 Transformation Waiver Renewal.
For information about COVID-19, call 2-1-1 and select Option 6.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
December 7, 2019 - 8:30am
Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law), may not enter this property with a concealed handgun.
Pursuant to Section 30.07, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law), may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly.
- Call meeting to order.
- Approve minutes from the August 24, 2019, Licensing Standards and Qualification Committee meeting.
- Discussion and possible action regarding licensing qualification issues:
- Appeals relating to supervision.
- Appeals relating to examination retest requests.
- Appeals relating to qualification issues in general.
- Discussion and possible action regarding the supervision process and the development of white paper/guidelines to send to supervisors.
- Items for consideration for future committee meeting agendas.
- Public comment.
- Set next committee meeting date(s).
- Adjourn meeting.
Action may be taken on any of the above items. The committee reserves the right to go into executive session as authorized by the Government Code, Chapter 551. Agenda items may be taken in any order at the discretion of the chair. An individual who wishes to speak on an issue that falls under the committee’s jurisdiction shall be heard during the public comment agenda item. The chair may establish and announce limitations on speakers, including time limits and when speakers may address the committee. The limitations, if any, may vary from meeting to meeting.
For additional information, contact Alice Bradford, Executive Director at (512) 834-6628, fax (512) 834-6677, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and require auxiliary aids or services are asked to contact Georgia Norman, Professional Licensing and Certification, at 512-231-5716 or Georgia.Norman@hhsc.state.tx.us at least 96 hours prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements may be made.