Learn about the Medicaid 1115 Transformation Waiver Renewal.
For information about COVID-19, call 2-1-1 and select Option 6.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
December 5, 2019 - 2:30pm
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Call to Order
- Introduction of members and guests.
- Approval of September 19, 2019, meeting minutes.*
- Discussion related to Circular C-022: HHSC Policy for Advisory Committees.
- Review of public comments regarding proposed amendments to the informed consent rules at Chapter 601, Title 25 of the Texas Administrative Code.*
- Review of 25 TAC §601.2(b) Cardiovascular system*
- Review of comments received from Dr. Jacob Minor related to risks for endoscopic sinus surgery.*
- Review of 25 TAC §601.2(o) Respiratory system treatments and procedures.*
- Public Comments.
- Possible dates for next meeting.
*possible action item
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting. Please check in with security upon arrival.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services are asked to contact Pamela Adams, Manager, Health Facility Licensing, Health and Human Services Commission, at 512-834-4571 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 72 hours before the meeting so that appropriate arrangements may be made.
Contact: For further information, please contact Pamela Adams, Manager, Health Facility Licensing, Health and Human Services Commission, at 512-834-4571 or at email@example.com.